- This blog is written primarily by Workeatlaughrepeat authors Renee G and Scotty B but may also feature guest blogs by other individuals, approval of which is solely at the discretion of Workeatlaughrepeat.
- References to “Workeatlaughrepeat” below, include representatives of Workeatlaughrepeat at events or those trying products or services on behalf of Workeatlaughrepeat as instructed by Workeatlaughrepeat. This does not include guest bloggers.
- Workeatlaughrepeat will always disclose when products, tickets, services or the like have been provided gratuitously.
- The compensation received may influence the TYPE of advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog but providing products, tickets or services for review will not affect the CONTENT or OPINION of an article or post. If we like a product it will get a good review so it all comes down to the product or service provided.
- If this blog contains content which might present a conflict of interest, any such content will always be identified.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. We are happy to review products, services, hotels, events, restaurants, conduct interviews and write about events but we believe our readers value an unbiased and honest review, and as such, any opinions and reviews expressed will be the writer’s honest opinion and will include the positive AND negative aspects of the product, service or event.
- Workeatlaughrepeat reserves the right to accept or refuse any advertising or sponsorship offers, any guest blog posts, events or products and services, and will only accept those which we think are interesting and suitable for our audience.
- By attending an event or trying a product or service, Workeatlaughrepeat are not obligated to review the event, product or service, however we may choose to do so if we wish. Workeatlaughrepeat may feature the event or product or service on social media but may choose not to review it.
- We monitor information on our site including but not limited to the number of views received. This involves the use of a cookie that collects anonymous traffic data.